Assurance and Accounting
As independent chartered accountants, our professionals can provide assurance to the intended users, be they shareholders, creditors, or business partners, with regard to the financial statements of our clients. A team of auditors and technicians, under the supervision of one of our partners, can just as easily meet our clients’ needs for bookkeeping as well as the preparation of financial statements and special purpose reports.
Upgrading programs ensure that our professionals remain on the cutting edge of the most recent standards and requirements in assurance and financial reporting.
The FBBL Approach
Our Firm has set up systems and procedures for conducting assurance engagements and issuing financial statements. These have been designed in such a manner as to ensure that all services are rendered in compliance with generally recognized standards, and in keeping with client expectations in terms of completion dates, scheduled dealings with its audit committee (or its equivalent) and the final issue of financial statements and the report by FBBL.
Our assurance and accounting team is made up of approximately 50 professionals which allows the Firm to assign the best match of resources to each engagement.
- Audit, review and compilation of financial statements and other reports or information of a financial nature
- Special audit engagements (e.g. drawings, controls, compliance with standards and regulations)
- Due diligence for business acquisition projects
- Monthly, quarterly bookkeeping
- Technical support in accounting and advice on internal control systems